Calling all Future Leaders: 2021 Scholarships are Here!
BCU celebrates the leaders of tomorrow by empowering your discovery of financial freedom. The past year has been tough on everyone — let your hard work pay off and apply for a BCU Scholarship.
You, or someone you know, has the chance to win one of 28 scholarships. And this year, we’ve expanded eligibility to include ALL undergraduate students.
2021 Scholarship Opportunities
- Seven $5,000 Leader of Tomorrow Awards
- One $3,500 Samuel G. O’Kelly Memorial Award
- Plus, 20 additional awards of $2,500 each
Applications will be accepted April 26, 2021 through June 4, 2021. Application deadline is June 4, 3:00 p.m. CST. Recipients will be notified by July 26, 2021.
Applying for a BCU Scholarship is easy! Follow these simple steps:
Create a user profile and tell us about your accomplishments.
Complete 2 short questions and
a brief essay.
Upload external documents, review your application, and hit submit!
Applicants to the BCU Scholarship Program must fulfill all the eligibility requirements.
Student must be:
- A BCU member in good standing (not a parent’s account). Students can join the credit union the same day they apply.
- A high school senior or current undergraduate student.
- Planning to attend an accredited two- year or four- year college or university for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Puerto Rico members are eligible to apply.
Children of employees of BCU are ineligible to apply.