Medical Professional Mortgage Program
When it comes to home ownership, you don’t have to put your plans on hold. Find out how you can secure your dream home with support from the Credit Union.
Relaxed Student Loans
We may exclude student loan debt from your total debt ratio.2
Variety of Solutions
A variety of portfolio mortgage products are available with a max loan amount up to $2,150,000.3
Low Down Payments
Up to 100% financing available and no mortgage insurance required.
Up to 100% financing* – no mortgage insurance required1!
Eligible medical professions:
- Medical Doctor
- Medical Resident
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Doctor of Optometry
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
You work hard.
Let us help make your home-buying journey affordable. Apply today!
*100% financing available on purchase transactions of a single family detached, primary residence; a maximum loan amount of $1,089,300 for credit scores up to 700 or maximum loan amount of $726,200 for credit scores up to 680; and a maximum debt-to-income ratio of 43%.
1. If the loan amount exceeds 80% of the value of the property, interest rates and APR may change.
2. You may exclude student loan payments from the total monthly debt obligation if the following conditions are met: 1) Payments will be deferred for at least 12 months after the application date and/or the borrower’s medical residency will continue at least 6 months after the closing date. 2) The borrower responsible for the debt is in one of the following professions: Medical Doctor, Medical Resident, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Dental Surgery, Doctor of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Optometry, Doctor of Pharmacy, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner. Maximum debt-to-income requirement may vary between 43% to 45% based on qualifying factors, such as loan purpose, property type, loan-to-value, loan amount, and credit score.
3. Maximum loan amount of $2,150,000 applies to purchase transactions or rate/term refinance transactions of a single family detached, primary residence; maximum loan-to-value of 85%; minimum credit score of 740; and maximum debt-to-income ratio of 43%. Loans are subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Not all products are available in all states for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.